Saturday, March 12, 2011

Two Year Anniversary

With today being March the 12th, we have arrived at the second birthday of Season Tickets With Weston Corbitt.  First I'd like to thank my fans, my family, my friends, all my readers (which include John Madden, Tom Izzo and Calvin Johnson) for supporting this blog over the years.  All my guest bloggers who brought a better experience for people.  And all the other great blogs who have shown me some love.  It makes it all worth it.

Sadly, I don't have the time I would like to blog and write like I used to.  I have been pretty busy with school and work this year and although I try to make time to write its still hard to find the time.  I will keep writing, hopefully more than the past few months, and hope over the summer to really write a lot about my number one passion. 

The blog has come a long way, since the ESPN news feed style stories to actual kind of good writing.  I have included my family and friends, which is the most fun I have had blogging.  The playoff picks to season predictions has been a lot of fun to think of and see on my screen.  I have so much fun doing this and I hope to for many more years past this. 

So, much like the first blog, I follow MSU and their march to madness.  This year has been rougher than the last two, but still they are alive and that is more than I could say a few weeks ago.

Thanks for reading and I hope you can continue to read and find the joy I have writing these fun little posts on my views on sports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment