Friday, January 14, 2011

Mary Corbitt Dominates, Rest Of Family Needs "More Commitment, More Team Edwards"

Last weekend, my family made picks.  My sister went 4-0.  I can not explain this one bit.  Maybe she just secretly knows more than all of us combined.  Here is the standings after Week 1.

Dad: 1-3, Super Bowl Pick Alive
Mom: 1-3, Super Bowl Pick Done
Weston: 2-2, Super Bowl Pick Alive
Sam: 1-3, Super Bowl Pick Done
Aaron: 1-3, Super Bowl Pick Done
Mary: 4-0, Super Bowl Pick Alive

This week we will see the same system of picks from family members.  This week will probably separate the leaders from the rest of the pack.

With regards to her picks my mother said, "The only reason the Saints and Colts didn't go on is because they didn't listen to me.  I hate the guy with the cut off sweaters (Belichick), he looks so dumb.  I pick the Bears and Steelers, because I can't stand that cheater."

My sister on her dominance, " I have no idea, I absolutely guess.  I don't have time to to research, since Breaking Dawn (Part 1) is coming out soon."  Her advice, "Pick the team the other person didn't." Her knowing Seattle would win: "Because Seattle is so close to Forks (Washington) so I knew Team Jacob and Team Edward would be in full force."

Aaron, on losing to his sister, "Let me put it this way, how does it feel to know your sister is a cheater?" He'll improve this week by "ignoring skill and actual thought process and picking based on gut feelings." He added, "I went 1-3 last week, I feel worse than Keanu Reeves sitting alone on a public bench."


Here are the picks:

Dad: Steelers, Patriots, Packers, Bears
Mom: Steelers, Patriots, Packers, Bears
Weston: Steelers, Patriots, Packers, Bears
Sam: Ravens, Jets, Packers, Seahawks
Aaron: Ravens, Patriots, Falcons, Bears
Mary: Steelers, Jets, Packers, Seahawks

No comments:

Post a Comment