Thursday, January 19, 2012

Social Media Awareness (Spam) Blog

If you followed this blog before you know of my twitter account.  You can find it here.  I post a link to everything I write (including this one, which includes me talking about the twitter, which causes some sort of paradox) and I comment on stories happening live.  Sometimes, like with the BCS title game, I live tweet.  I had a ton of fun with that, and really want to do it again soon.  So its a good idea to follow my twitter if you like links to my blog, live tweeting during sporting events, reading tweets on events happening now, or padding your status as a true twitter master. 

I also hit enough followers on Facebook to name my own Facebook page.  You can find it here.  I also post everything there.  And you are a Facebook junkie, its a good idea to follow that page.

Also I added a new widget to my blog where you can follow me on email.  You can see it in the upper right hand corner under the logo.  I am on Google+ but who uses that?

Thanks again for reading and following, and thanks for the support.  Please share this website with your friends.  Thanks for the support!   

No comments:

Post a Comment